Sunday 18 September 2016

Tips on the vagina I

We have had a couple of discussion on vagina, but I kept receiving calls from some followers with questions like what is the best position to stay and wash our pussy.
I did a lot of research on this and I would love to correct one wrong habit all in the name of I want my pussy to smell fresh, or I want ma pussy to smell like strawberry.
The pussy is supposed to have its own odor, not an offensive odor so do not try to change the odor of your vagina, it is a God given odor

*   Please ladies do not use soap, not even bathing gel in washing your pussy (vagina)

*   Do not put perfume or any kind of deodorant in your vagina.

*   Do not rub powder on your vagina as this can increase the risk of having ovarian cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment